Quick Access :
In the Middle East, green cardamom powder is used as a spice for sweet dishes, as well as traditional flavoring in coffee and tea. Cardamom would be used to a wide extent in savory dishes. In some Middle Eastern countries, coffee and cardamom are often ground in a wooden mortar.
- Lowering Blood Pressure by Antioxidant and Diuretic
- Containing Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- Protecting from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Helped with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- Being effective against a variety of bacterial strains
- Preventing cavities
- Treated Bad Breath
- Prevented Cavities
- Stopped the growth of tumors in mice and test tubes
- Helped to protect cells from damage
- Preventing inflammation in your body.
- To protect against digestive issues