Quick Access :
Pistachio butter is one of the foodstuffs containing a thick oily pistachio paste. The final product is highly nutritious. It is a healthy, cholesterol-free choice that contains potassium, fiber, and high levels of protein. In fact, one-ounce of pistachio butter contains as much potassium as a small banana.
- Loaded with nutrients
- Being High in antioxidants
- Lowering in calories yet high in protein
- Aiding to weight loss
- Promoting healthy gut bacteria
- Helping to lower cholesterol
- Helping to balance blood pressure
- Promoting blood vessel health
- Reducing blood sugar
- Being delicious and fun to eat
- Curbing heart disease by lowering cholesterol
- Containing an enriched source of fiber
- Containing the powerful antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin
- Containing an enriched source of vitamins and minerals
- Preventing type 2 diabetes
How to Produce
1- Roast pistachios in hot air roaster.
2- Blend the dry-roasted pistachios and sugar or honey about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3- Blend the mixture with high speed for 3 to 4 minutes
4- pour the smooth and creamy output in a suitable jar.