Quick Access :
Peanut butter is very nutritious. So that 100 grams of peanut butter has 588 calories and contains 20 grams of carbohydrates, 25 grams of protein and 50 grams of fat. It can reduce the risk of developing diabetes by nearly 30%
- Appropriate for Weight Loss.
- Controlling hunger without leading to weight gain.
- Containing heart-healthy unsaturated fat (the fat your body needs)
- Enriched with valuable nutrients
- Reducing the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease.
- Enriched with Fiber
- Containing considerable amount of magnesium
- Containing antioxidants.
- Boosting energy
- Containing considerable amounts of healthy fats and protein
- Improving blood circulation
How to Produce
1. Peanuts are shelled at the plant and the debris is separated.
2. The peanuts are placed in a hot air roaster where the temperature is raised to 240 degrees of Celsius.
3. The peanuts are quickly cooled to room temperature by suction fans that suck out the hot air.
4. The peanuts are then placed in the blancher which remove the skin.
5. The shelled, roasted and blanched are then dropped into grinder and reduced to a thick paste.
6. The paste is heated to 60 degrees Celsius to be mixed and then is cooled down to 38 degrees.