Quick Access :
Kiwi jam is an excellent choice for winter snack due to its tropical taste and high nutritional properties. While kiwis seem like tropical fruit, they’re actually just grown in warmer temperate regions.
- Enriching in vitamins
- Containing alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid
- Being of High Source of Vitamin C
- Being a good source of Folate
- Helping in digestions
- Having a good source of dietary fiber
- Sleeping inducer
- To Powerhouse of Vitamins and Minerals
- Helping to counter the effects of acidic foods
- Helping to keep you active, full of energy
- مزیت ششم
How to Produce
1. Wash and pit all the Kiwis and cut them in half
2. Put in a preserving pan (or large deep pan) along with the lemon juice and set over a low heat.
3. lightly crush the kiwis and simmer gently until cooked
4. Add the sugar and heat through on very low until all the sugar has dissolved
5. Bring to a rolling boil
6. Remove from the heat and drizzle
7. Once ready ladle into hot jars and place lids on immediately.