Quick Access :
An apricot is a low-calorie sweet fruit with a lot of fiber. This fruit has a high nutritional value containing large amounts of vitamins A, C, riboflavin (B2) and niacin (B3)
- Containing Vitamin A: 8% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Containing Vitamin C: 8% of the DV
- ContainingVitamin E: 4% of the DV
- Containing Potassium: 4% of the DV
- Containing numerous antioxidants
- Lowering your risk of wrinkles and sunburn
- Helping to protect your body from oxidative stress
- Being an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein
- Protecting your eyes against damage
- Being high in antioxidants
How to Produce
1. Divide it into two halves and remove the apricot kernel.
2. Put the pot containing apricots and water on the oven. Cover the pot and cook, stirring constantly, until the apricots are tender and cooked through.
4. Add the sugar to the apricots.
5. Turn off the heat when the jam thickens. Put a small amount of jam on the chilled plate.